Hotel management will appreciate your compliance with these regulations that are to provide peace and safety of all of our Guests.
- The Regulations stipulate the rules of provision of services, responsibility and stay within the hotel’s premises and they constitute an integral part of an agreement concluded by signing the registration form, as well as by booking or making an advance payment or the full payment for the stay at the hotel. By making the above mentioned actions, the Guest confirms that they have acquainted themselves and accept the terms and conditions hereof.
- Regulations are binding for all Guests staying at the premises of Dobry Klimat Hotel.
- Regulations can be found in the hotel Reception, in each hotel room, and at the website www.dobry-klimat.pl
- In Dobry Klimat Hotel there is a smoking ban. Non-compliance with the above mentioned ban will result in imposing a monetary penalty in the amount of PLN 400.
- Reservations at the hotel are valid until 19:00 on the day of arrival. Unless the hotel is informed of a different time of arrival no later than 19:00 at arrival day.
- A hotel room is rented for a day. The hotel day lasts from 2 pm to 11 am of the next day.
- If a Guest did not specify the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
- A wish to extend the stay over the time indicated on the day of arrival at the hotel should be reported by the Guest till 10 am of the day on which the deadline of renting a room expires.
- The hotel will satisfy the Guest’s wish to stay longer, if possible.
BOOKING AND CHECKING-IN
- The basis for Guest’s checking-in is the presentation of an identity card to a Reception employee and signing of the registration form.
- A hotel Guest mustn’t pass the room to other people, even if the period for which the Guest paid did not expire.
- People who are not checked in the Hotel can stay in a hotel room from 7 am to 10 pm.
- When checking-in, the Hotel reserves the right to draw an authorisation hold of the credit card or to draw a cash deposit in the amount of the full stay.
- A booking is guaranteed if an advance payment in the amount of 30% of the value is be made within 5 days from the day of booking. A failure to make the advance payment may result in cancellation of the booking.
- In case of failure to cancel a room booking from 14 days until the arrival day or in case of failure to arrive at the hotel in the scheduled time, the advance payment shall not be returned.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation in a high season, the advance payment shall not be returned.
- If the Guest resigns from a stay within the duration of the hotel day, the Hotel shall not return the charge for the given hotel day.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept the Guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel’s or Guests’ belongings or injured other Guests, hotel workers or other people staying at the hotel; or in other way disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of Dobry Klimat hotel.
- The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of the services, the Guest is asked to report them to the reception desk as soon as possible what will enable us to react immediately.
- The Hotel is required to provide the Guests with:
• Conditions of full and unfettered Guest’s leisure,
• Safe stay, including security of secrecy of information about a Guest,
• Professional and kind service,
• Cleaning the room and maintaining the equipment during the absence of a Guest, and at their presence only if requested,
• Technically functional service; in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel will spare no efforts to, as far as possible, switch the room or in other way make up for the inconvenience.
- In addition, the Hotel may provide the following free services at a Guest’s request:
• provide information related to stay and travel,
• wake up at the appointed hour,
• keep money and valuables during the Guest’s stay in the hotel,
• store the luggage at times other than the date of Guest’s stay and the things that do not have the characteristic features of personal luggage.
- The hotel bears responsibility for the loss or damage of the things brought to the hotel by Guests using its services within the scope determined by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- The responsibility of the hotel for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value is restricted, if these objects have not been deposited at the reception desk.
- The hotel bears no responsibility for the damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest.
- The Guest shall report to the hotel reception the occurrence of damage, immediately after stating it.
- The Hotel Guest bears material responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices arising from the Guest’s fault or from the fault of people visiting him. The hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for the damage incurred after they left.
- In case of violation of these Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide the services to a person who violates them. Such a person shall be obliged to immediately comply with the hotel’s demands, to settle the liabilities for previous services, to pay for the possible damages and to leave the hotel.
- Due to the safety requirements, each time leaving a room a Guest shall turn off the TV, turn off the light, turn off the water and lock the door.
- The hotel has the statutory right to pledge the property brought to the hotel by the Guest, in case of delayed settlement of payments for the stay or failure to settle the amounts due for the provided services.
- Children below the age of twelve shall stay on the Hotel premises under the care of their legal guardian. The legal guardians bear material responsibility for any damages arising from the actions of children.
- The Guests in the hotel are obliged to keep the curfew from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Due to fire safety, the use of heaters, electric irons and other devices not included in the room equipment is prohibited.
- Personal belongings left by a Guest in a hotel room will be mailed to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense. Without such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for 3 months. Groceries will be stored for 24 hours.
Dobry Klimat Hotel Management.